Thursday, April 29, 2010

WT268 Challenge Card 4/29

Hi! Today`s Way to Use It Challenge is Crazy for Chipboard. I did this card for my sweet dh who told me to book our vacation again for our yearly visit with my sister and her other half. The place is a huge luxury home right on the beach and I feel ever so pampered and spoiled! Started out with Bazzill CS and ran it through the Argyle EB Folder to give it more a man look. Then just added the glittered chipboard pieces. The inside DP is from Deja Vu and almost matches the embossing. I so appreciate the wonderful man I have been married to for 38 years...so enjoy making him just because cards. Thanks for taking a peek and have a fabulous day! Going outside with our dogs to take advantage of this glorious weather!
:-) Hi Sis!!!!!!! It is booked!!!!!!!
One more day until the drawing is held at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!