Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hi and Happy Easter everyone!! Today`s Featured Stamper is TheresaCC. Congrats to you Theresa! You have an amazing talent for all things stamping and you are such an awesome artist! A well deserved honor you should enjoy this week.

I chose this card to case.
Theresa`s Card
I changed mine to a square,changed the main colors, and stamps used. I kept the same basic idea of one large main area and matted very thinly with the black. I changed my base to Hawaiian Shores CS rather than white and the brads to three black pearls. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I used a MS Corner Punch inside my card and on the envelope. The dp is Euphoria from BG. Thanks for taking a peek! Hope you get to spend your day with loved ones and have some time to reflect on what Easter means to you.
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I have been denying that I need that stamp but you're not making that easy :-)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Judi!!!! Beautiful card! Love your Copics coloring! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!