Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Double Challenge Card 4/20

Hi! This is a double challenge card. This great sketch comes from Julee from Verve. This is the second challenge for Beach Party Release Week Challenge ~ VSAPRBP2. Read about it here.
Beach Party Release Week Challenges ~ Verve

I had to do at least one beach themed card even though I don`t have the new stamps yet. But you can bet I will be ordering this entire release!
The 2nd challenge is Teapot Tuesday Challenge 90. We are going to the Kentucky Derby! Read this great story here.
Teapot Tuesday Challenge 90
Let me tell you our Muddermark can spin a yarn and make the perfect replica of teapots!!! She is now famous!! I don`t own a horse so I thought the fastest way to get there and pick up stranded teapartiers would be by ship!! Good reasoning ... I thought! So I will see you at the party!
I started with a white base and Webster Pages DP did all the work. Although I do believe it took me longer to make this card than if I had to color several images! LOL I used the same dp inside and on the envelope. Added some twine, bling, and a starfish charm. My sentiment is from Verve and says miss you like crazy I thought this may be the perfect card to send my sister when she is gone on her cruise. Don`t tell her! LOL Guess I will find out if she actually reads the write ups on my cards! Thanks for looking if you are still with me and have a great evening.
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card for your sister. I won't blab about it to her!! fabulous colors, fun sentiment. You always put together wonderful stuff! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!