Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hi! YAY! I finally felt well enough to do a card today. Some `ole bug had a hold on me and would not let go! Thanks to all who sent me pm`s and emails hoping I got better fast. I appreciate it! Todays Inspiration Challenge Steph sent us to William Chambers Millinery. What fabulous hats! I can remember trying on my grandmothers hats when I was a young girl. What fun that was! I got my inspiration from this hat.

Pink Flower Hat
It reminded me of a butterfly. :-) I used pink shimmer cs and punched the opposite corners (inside and out) with an EK Success Corner Punch. The envelope is embossed partially with the Swiss Dots EB Folder. I used the grass from Inspired by Nature and my sentiment says springtime...there is magic in the air... and is by Penny Black. The butterfly is by Prima and really sparkles irl. Thanks for taking a peek! Hope everyone has a joyous Easter weekend! Will be back later to tell you about an old Lithuanian custom and to share a recipe. :-)
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. so happy to see that you are feeling better.....

    AND you must be, cause this is a masterpiece...wowza, gf....this is a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspired card!!! WOW I love this big butterfly and the punched corner!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you're feeling better and back to the stamping table! Love that corner punch and what an awesome butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Judi!!!! So glad to see you feeling better! Happy Easter to you and the dh! Hope the bunny is good to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better, Judi. What a dainty, delicate Spring beauty you came up with today. That butterfly is so gorgeous, and perfectly set off on your simple and elegant background.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Judi, this is simply wonderful. That butterfly is amazing. I especially love the corner detail. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ох, какая прелесть!!!! как же мне нравится!!! Очень и очень! Браво!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!