Monday, April 19, 2010

Triple Challenge Card 4/19

Hi! This is a triple challenge card. The first challenge is for today`s CAS challenge ~ Inspired by Alanna. Great sketch! Read about it here.
CAS63 Challenge

The second challenge is for today`s Technique challenge ~ To use piercing Thanks for filling in Vicki! Read about it here.
TLC269 Challenge
The third challenge is for yesterday`s Featured Stamper challenge.Read about it here.
FS167 Challenge
This week it is Dara! What a fabulous gallery and a genuinely nice person as well! Congrats Dara! Enjoy your week in the limelight! I based my card on this one.
Dara`s Card
I changed the orientation of my card. I used rose piercing and stenciling rather than stamping but kept a trio. Dara has a gallery full of beautiful flowers so I thought this card of mine captured a bit of her. I used a piercing and stenciling template from American Traditional. Added a sentiment from SU Warm Words. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a relaxing image you used. Love what you did on the inside too...all that piercing around the flowers! Cool work my friend. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is fabulous. I love how you pierced around the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!