Saturday, April 10, 2010

IC227 Challenge 4/10

Hi! Today`s Inspiration Challenge brought to us by Steph is to make a card inspired by your home state. You can read about it here.
IC227 Challenge
 While I was born in Massachusetts I have spent the majority of my life in NC and feel I truly belong here now. :-) Another card where my lack of confidence comes into play. If I have something to go by I do alright painting or drawing it but I still need much work! I used our state bird. I cut out a Labels 6 from Spellbinders. Then I sketched the bird and tree branch lightly. I used a combination of Peerless Watercolors, Copic Markers, and a Signo Pen. I sponged the sky in. I added flower gemstones and NC. The inside and envelope is a stamp from Memory Box. Thanks for taking a look and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites. This is a beautiful card! Please come and take a look at my blog. I am giving away a Free Digital Stamp.

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!