Friday, April 23, 2010

QFTD06 Challenge Card 4/23

Hi! Ctorina aka Cathleen is our Queen for the Day! Thanks much M for stepping in for Anne today. And fabulous sample cards girls! Read about it here.
QFTD06 Challenge

Congrats to you Cathleen! You are so talented and genuine too! Great combo in my book!! This is the card I chose to case although many of yours are favorited to do later!
Cathleen`s Card
I loved the simple elgance of this card. I hope I captured a bit of you in  it. I changed the base of my card to white and switched the colored panel. Used a different color (yeah! River Rock!) and dp and my bow is smaller. I did my sentiment differently and added the pearl strand with ceramic roses. I did this for a very special graduate who is as beautiful as she is smart. My niece has graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and now has her Ph.D. She is working in Cancer Research. So I wanted a feminine yet elegant card for her. What do you think?
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am switching computers over the weekend so my time here will be limited. Can`t wait for the new one to be up and running! Hugs all!

2 comments:

  1. so very gorgeous.....classy and yet CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous CAS card Judi!!! Perfect take on Cathleen's card!!!

    I saw you over at the VV Party!!! It was moving soooo fast..so I thought I'd stop by to say *hi*!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!