Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FBW106 Challenge 4/21

Hi! This is my entry for today`s Flutter By Wednesday challenge. Talented Mercy Kerin created the sketch today! Read about it here.
FBW106 Challenge

Today I used Tippy Toe Fairy by Prairie Fairy. I used SU CS as my base. Used Euphoria Basic Grey DP and ribbon as my layers and on the inside of the card and envelope. I cut out the fairy with a Curved Rectangle Nestie and sponged the sky with Memento Ink. I colored the fairy with Copic Markers. I then applied Diamond Glaze and added Ultra Fine Prisma Glitter. I used double stick tape and added a line of glitter. I tore the front to peek at the scalloped border inside. Added some pearls and a Prima Rose. Thanks for looking and have a great evening!!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! Really like the torn paper! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure looks like she is on her tippy toes!! What a sweet image, and your coloring is fabulous.....as usual! Great job, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling! Love all the sparkle. Thanks for fluttering with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!