Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Triple Challenge Card 4/13

Hi! This is a triple challenge card! This is another one for today`s color challenge which can be found here.
CC266 Challenge

It follows this week`s MTSC69 Sketch by Mercy Kerin. I love this! Read about it here.
MTSC69 Challenge
And last but certainly not least it is for today`s Teaparty Card! Kelly graciously filled in for Muddermark this week. Read about it here.
MMTPT89 Challenge
We are celebrating Markiesmom aka Faith! She is closing in on 100,000 posts!!!! YAHOO!! Not 42,000 mind you but 100,000!
So we are going to party at Faiths house! But there is a catch! We need to get her Speedy the Cat out of the house! So I have come to the rescue with Kliban the stamping cat! He is stamping on a FISH!! His stamp is a smiley face that says Have a Nice Day. But the fish does not look too happy! Now if I were Speedy that would do it for me!! I used all the SU cardstock for the color challenge. I ran two panels through different Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. My main image is on a deckled oval Nestie. I used a MS Corner Punch inside the card and stamped the envelope with a big fish from Paula`s Kit Club. I added silver pearls and a silver fish charm. Hope Speedy likes it because I am sending it to him! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful afternoon and evening!!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!
Remember...Blog Candy goes up soon!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. This cat stamp just cracked me up when I saw it on SCS. Love it! And of course I had to come visit your blog when I saw the name of it . . .Paper Rose Petals . . . and mine being Roses by my Window. A rose by any other name . . . means another cute blog! Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi!!!! That cat and that fish are SOOOO cute!!!!! Sorry I disappeared for awhile - crazy days here in Denver!!!! I hope you are doing great - you are obviously busy creating like the amazing artist that you are!!!!! I love your photography too!!!!! Can I have that salad??? Looked YUMMY!!!! :) Happy Spring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry not to comment on your post, but seriously, a Twilight picture of the day? Get a Fight Club picture of the day or something!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!