Thursday, April 22, 2010

Double Challenge Card 4/22

Hi! This is a double challenge card. The first challenge is the Way to Use It~ Today Julia told us to Mix Patterns. Read about it here.

WT267 Challenge



I used a white base and then used SU DP as a layer and one of my strips is another pattern. The second challenge is Beach Party Release Week Challenge which is a fabulous sketch. Read about it here.
Beach Party Release Week Challenges

I flipped the sketch and made my card square to accomodate my image which is from Penny Black and was cut out with a square nestie and sponged the sky and ground while still in the die. I colored the image with Copic Markers. One of my strips is sheer ribbon and I added a Prima flower and gemstones. The sentiment is from Verve on the inside and out. This is a belated birthday card for a fabulous stamper here at SCS. I did not forget...life just got in the way! So on the inside the card says~ Good things are worth the wait...another great sentiment from Verve. I love their stamps and can`t wait for this release. The sneak peeks have been fabulous! Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!! Can`t believe how late it has become. Peggy I so enjoyed talking to you today while creating!! Love ya gf!!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Adorable kitty image and I love your DP choices!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!