Monday, April 19, 2010

QFTD05 Challenge Card! 4/19

Hi! This card is for our Queen for a Day challenge. And this week it is Coffeestamper aka Sue! YAY! Her gallery is just delightful and will give you loads of inspiration! Congrats Sue! This card is for you!

Read about this fun new game that Anne Ryan started here.
QFTD05 Challenge Card
This is the card I finally decided to case.
Sue`s Card
I kept the tree theme but changed the stamps and sentiment. I kept the black and white color combo but added stickles since this is a fun card and not a sympathy card. I ran my black panel through an eb folder as well as the envelope. I used a MS corner punch on my main panel and on the inside Memory Box DP. The sentiment reads ~ What sweet delights a quiet life affords. Thanks for taking a look and have a great day! Hugs to you Sue! Hope you like it!
Hi Sis!!!!!!! Still not sleepy!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Judi this is so striking!!! Love the embossing and of course the sparkly leaves!!! Have a wonderful week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!