Thursday, April 15, 2010

WT266 Challenge Card 4/15

Hi! This card is for todays Way to Use It challenge. Faith graciously stepped in for Julia who has a sick little one at home. Speedy recovery Julia! And thank you Faith. We were to do a card about the passage of time. Read about it here.
WT266 Challenge
I used this great sentiment from SU Sense of Time set that says ~ Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow and stamped it on a tag. My card base is Bazzill Textured CS. My main image is from PSX and was colored with Copic Markers. I added Star Dust stickles lightly. I matted on black and distressed all my layers and sponged with Distress Inks ~ Wild Honey and Antique Linen. I added the ribbon and Basic Grey Bling. The inside of the card is lined with Webster Pages Vellum. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!