Friday, April 30, 2010

F4A10 Challenge Card 4/30



Hi! This is the card I did for the Free 4 All Challenge ~ May Day and to use flowers. Thanks Dawn! Read about it here.
F4A10


I could not sleep so this is what I came up with. I will probably do another tomorrow while I am not tired but thought I had it done so would upload it anyway! It is painted with Peerless Watercolors on European Watercolor paper and very thinly matted with black and distressed. Added a tiny bit of white gel pen to the centers. Thanks for peeking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Judi, this is SO beautiful!! Love the red poppies with the blue background. It is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This watercolored card of poppies in RED is just amazing!! WOW! I love the white dotted centers, and what I can see of inside is fab!! Judi, you are AWESOME, GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!! You´re an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are GORGEOUS Judi!!!!! Amazing!!!!! Your artistic ability never ceases to amaze me!!!!!!!! Really just stunning - I don't know what more to say :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!