Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SC278 Challenge Card 4/28


Hi! This is the card I did for today`s Sketch Challenge brought to us by Roxie. Fabulous! Read about it here.
SC278 Challenge

I used Bazzill CS for my base. This is a 6 x 6 card. I used Basic Grey DP and cut and embossed my squares with a square nestie and then matted with white. My main image is a Hero Arts stamp. I used VersaMagic Chalk Inks. I popped it up, added pearls, and a butterfly charm. The DP is also on the inside of the card and I used an EK Success Punch on the corner. Thanks for peeking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, looking forward to the SC already - but on my day off I am planning a nice hot bath first :D.
    Gorgeous soft pastels - they make a perfect setting for the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the soft colours, and the butterfly is a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi, this is gorgeous! I love that panel, and the inside with the little punch out!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi, you have the prettiest cards both inside and out. I love the colors you chose for this. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Judi - I love the main panel - gorgeous colors and I love that butterfly charm and pearls!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!