Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Triple Challenge Card 4/27


Hi! This is a triple challenge card today. The first challenge is the Color Challenge brought to us by Betty. We were to use Barely Banana, Old Olive, and Ballet Blue. Red was a dessert option which I did not use today. Read about it here.
CC268 Challenge

She is combining challenges again with Mothermark for Teapot Tuesday Challenge. Read about it here. And Cindy has also lost her MIL and has gone out of town for the funeral. I will be sending her a card as well.
MMTPT91 Challenge
This is showing our softer side as we are bringing daisies and if we choose to ~ sending our card to a cherished member, Roseanne. Read her story here.
Roseanne`s Story
The third challenge is Mercy`s Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Read about it here.
MTSC71 Challenge
I used Bazzill white cs for my base and SU CS for my layers. My main image is from Penny Black (colored with Copic Markers ) and my sentiment is from Verve. Added SU ribbon and a daisy and a trio of pearls. Wanted to keep it simple today. Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a really beautiful pot full of those yellow and white daisies. The punched one (?) is lovely too, but the ones in the pot are just so realistic, I can almost smell that pungent aroma from the crushed leaves.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!