Monday, April 19, 2010

Double Challenge Card 4/19

Hi! This is a double challenge card. First it is for today`s CAS challenge ~ Inspired by Alanna. Fun sketch!

Read about it here.
CAS63
The second challenge is today`s Technique challenge to use piercing. Vicki filled in for Holly today. Thanks gf!! Read about it here.
TLC269
I started out with SU cardstock for my base. Then took a white sheet and cut it out using a deckled blade. I pierced a leaf pattern in the right hand corner. I added the word bloom from the SU set Bloomin` Beautiful. I added pearls and used Kaisercraft DP on the inside. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hi Sis!!!!!! I know...another sleepless night. Its all good...will take a nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!