Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Innovative Stamp Creations

Hi! I did this card for Verve`s Beach Party Release Week Challenge card. We were to use Orange, Aqua, and Green on our card. You can read about it here.
Beach Party Release Week Challenges

I used SU Olive Green CS for my base, PTI for the Aqua layer, and colored these flowers from Innovative Stamp Creations in Oranges with Copic Markers. I cut out the main image and popped it up. Added ribbon and the sentiment. Stamps can be found here.
Innovative Stamp Creations
I added Patina Stickles to the flower centers. I distressed my layers. I added tiny rhinestones. Basic Grey Cupcake DP is on the inside of the card.
Thanks for looking! It is always appreciated!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Judi, in these great colors! Love the distressing and stickles details!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!