Saturday, April 24, 2010

IC229 Challenge Card 4/24

Hi! This is my card for today`s Inspiration Challenge. Steph sent us to Green Rainbow Shop. Fun stuff in this green eco friedly online store. Thanks Steph! Great site as always! Read about it here.

IC229 Challenge

As soon as I saw the stationary I knew that is what I wanted to do.
This is what I got inspired by.Notecards

I watercolored the image ,mounted on a very thin layer of black, and popped it up. I cut it out using a squre nestie and sponged while still in the die. I added the word giggle from SU Warm Words. I added a paper charm butterfly to the inside and used a border Basic Grey Rub On on the envelope.Added my 3 mini gems that I so love. Thanks Peggy! I always appreciate you looking and have a great day tomorrow! I may be without my PC tomorrow for some of the time as our son is getting my new computer set up.
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well Judi, I know you can feel a bit diffident about uploading your art cards, but I can tell you that I'd pay good money for this if I saw it in a shop. DH says the card he got me last week is the most expensive card he's ever bought. I don't think I want to know how much it was, but it's not a patch on this, even though it does have butterflies.
    Got to go and do the shopping, so maybe I'd better leave checking the IC site till I get back.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Hugs
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sabrina. I would pay for this too! Just so stunning! I had to come back here and tell you again!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi - I so adore these watercolors - ever thought about a tutorial?? I would love to know how to do this~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really created a beauty, Judi!! LOVE this watercolor pic and the black layer just makes it pop! This would be wonderful framed!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!