Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dreams Take Flight 4/8

Hi! Today`s Way to Use It challenge brought to us by Julia is to use angled interest. Read about it here.

WT265 Challenge

My actual stamp is angled so I went the opposite way with my butterfly and sentiment. I also angled my black rhinestones. The dp is Sugar Rush from Basic Grey. My stamp is from Memory Box. The sentiment and butterfly inside the card and on the envelope is from PTI. The dimensional butterfly is from K & Co. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day! I am afraid to touch anything else today...I have knocked over, spilled, you name it...I have done it! LOL
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oops, just deleted my comment before posting, because I never entered the word recognition.
    I particularly like the angled gems.
    And great use of the DP. For me I find BG papers are either easy to use or next to impossible - except sometimes when the difficult ones are just perfect, like here.
    Hope your headache clears soon.
    We're certainly not expecting rain here - it's a sunny forecast for the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great angled elements on your card! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with occasional klutziness - lol!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!