Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Double Challenge Card 4/28

Hi! Decided to do another card today so combined the great Sketch Challenge ~ Which can be found here
SC278 Challenge

with Flutter By Wednesday challenge which was to do a CAS card and can be found here.
Flutter By Wednesday Challenge
I started out with a Bazzill Textured CS base. This is another 6 x 6 card. I cut my squares out with a nestie and embossed my bg squares with a Sizzix EB Folder made for SU. The main square was sponged with Distress Ink and popped up and I added a Prima butterfly. Isn`t he pretty? I added Basic Grey DP inside and used a SU Border Punch. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous afternoon!
Remember the blog candy!!!!!!!! Tell your friends to enter!!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, this is awesome! It didn't dawn on me to emboss the background panels...neat idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...this is outstanding! I used a butterfly too....but I like yours WAAAAY better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh such an awesome card! Love the textured white squares on the white card. Add that very pretty butterfly and you have one beautiful CAS creation! Thank you so much for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the textured white background. Your image stands out great! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!