Monday, April 12, 2010

4/12 Double Challenge Card

Hi! This is a double challenge card. First it is for today`s CAS62 Challenge. Jen sent us to be inspired by Mackinac Island, Michigan Postcards. Read about it here.

CAS62 Challenge

I was inspired by the beach postcards so I watercolored a beach scene using Peerless Watercolors and an AquaBrush from a memory of my own where we vacation frequently in Kure Beach, NC. It is also for QFTD04 Challenge which this week was Snail aka Linda!! Read about it here.
QFTD04 Challenge
YAY!! She has a fabulous gallery and is always quick to comment on others work. :-) This is the card I finally chose. Congrats Linda!
Linda`s Card
I thought my card captured her beautiful watercoloring. I used a Fabriano card and added my charm below my picture and added twine and ribbon. The inside and envelope are stamped with shell stamps from SU Along the Shore stamp set. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!! Hope to be back soon with a FS Challenge Card from yesterday. Hugs!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Judi!! A really gorgeous scene and I can't wait for summer weather and a walk on a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous windswept beach scene - wish I could be there.

    ps - seem to be having awful trouble with your word verification today. I had to refresh and try five times, as it kept on not letting me put my cursor in the box to type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing watercoloring, Judi! Will be glad to see beach weather arrive once again.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!