Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hi! Here is another double challenge card. First it qualifies for todays color challenge brought to us by Betty. We were to use Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, and Certainly Celery. I used all three in CS. Read about it here.

CC265 Challenge


It is also for today`s teaparty card brought to us by Muddermark and some wonderful helpers!! We are off to Turtle Lake to rap! Look out because my Just Chicken Ma Hicken can frizzle while she tizzles!! It is a sight to behold. Read about this zany adventure here.
MMTPT88 Challenge


I used the topnote die with a Penny Black image and a sentiment that says ~ Just chicken to see how you`ve been doing... from Inky Antics. Added a punched bow and rhinestone, photo corners and punched opposite sides with a MS Corner Punch inside. Won`t you join in the fun? Thanks for peeking at my work and comments are always so much appreciated.
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How totally adorable, Judi.I can't believe I don't have a single PB hen image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy checking out (guess I should be saying 'chicken out') your Tuesday teapotters' creations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable! I love the chicken and the way you sponged (?) the sky and grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. słodkie te kurczaki :)
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!