Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Double Challenge Card 4/13

Hi! This is a double challenge card. It was made for today`s Color Challenge brought to us by Betty. We were to use Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral, and Ruby Red. We could use either Creamy Caramel or Close to Cocoa for our dessert option. Gosh I hate losing these colors...they are retiring. But I guess with time everything changes and it will be in with the new! I used the Close to Cocoa for my dessert. Please read about it here.
CC266 Challenge

Be sure to check it out as Bonnie, Betty, and Neva have some gorgeous sample cards done. Can`t wait to see the gallery today! I also used this card for the MOJO134 Sketch Challenge brought to us by Teresa Kline! Great sketch Teresa! Read about it here.
MOJO134 Challenge
I used the Ruby Red for my base. The inside has a Blush layer and I punched a border using a MS Punch. All my layers are distressed...I was in a shabby chic mood today! The butterfly dp is from PTI. The cs from SU. The ribbon is from SU. I added a Prima flower and Blush Pearls. I added an embossed butterfly from a SU Die. The sentiment was done on a deckled rectangle Nestie and is from Verve and reads ~ May your life be like a wildflower growing freely in the beauty and joy of each day. Love that! My white panel and envelope are embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EB Folder. Hope you like it! Thanks for looking and have a beautiful day! Off to do a teaparty card! :-)
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blog Candy Soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss some of those colors too! This is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card, with the flower and pearls and that great romantic/sophisticated colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card... fantastic colour matching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Judi, I LOVE what you did with these colors (I struggled putting them together)! This is gorgeous...love the sentiment, the prima, pearls...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful judi-great work on both challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. przepiękna:)pozdrawiam z Polski

    http://colorina-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!