Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Double Challenge Card 4/20

Hi! This is a double challenge card. First it is for today`s Color Challenge brought to us by Betty. We were to use Basic Gray, Apricot Appeal, and Sage Shadows as the last two will be retiring. Read about it here.
CC267 Color Challenge

The dessert option was to use lace which I did. The 2nd challenge is VSAPRBP3 ~ Beach Party Release Week Challenge from Verve. Read about it here.
Beach Party Release Week Challenges from Verve
I started out with a Bazzill textured cs base. My card is a 6 x 6 square. My next layer is SU Sage Shadows and the next Basic Gray. The three panels are from Memory Box paper and I used them on the inside of the card as well. The wreath and sentiment are from Verve and done on SU Apricot Appeal. I added my lace and swiped it with Sage Shadows ink. Then added Dew Drops and a Prima Daisy. I turned back one corner and used a square clip from SU Hardware. I also added a bee. All my layers are distressed and sanded. Now I need to go back and do the 2nd challenge card as I did this one out of order. There are 5 in total. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!!
Hi Sis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I never spotted the Verve challenges. I really enjoyed the ones I did at Christmas.
    Your colours in this are lovely - the delicate lace and soft patterned papers make a great setting for the sentiment panel. I really like that folded back corner with the clip, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Is this ever beautiful!! The lace is the perfect addition.......anything to get dessert, RIGHT????????

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!