Friday, April 23, 2010

Free 4 All Challenge 4/23

Hi! I did this card for today`s Free 4 All challenge ~ To take a Virtual vacation. Thanks Wendy! Read about it here.
F4A9 Challenge
 I have always been connected to the ocean from the time I was a young girl. I was lucky enough to have a fabulous Godmother who had a cottage at Cape Cod and I spent the summers with our family there. And now that I am in NC we visited our beaches so often that our son went to college there and he and his wife have settled there. :-) So when I need a minute to myself I go to this special place that is embedded in my childhood memories. I lightly sketched a bit and got out my Peerless Watercolors and Aquabrush and had some fun! I hope you like it...I am always a bit self conscience uploading my watercolors. But I am getting braver! Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day tomorrow! It is already tomorrow here! LOL Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. completely beautiful!! i would be so the happy camper to receive a card like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, you should definitely not be hesitant about sharing cards with your lovely artwork on them - they are always a treat to see. I must say that on the whole Canada appeals to me more than the States (maybe simply because my mother always preferred it), but Cape Cod is one of the places I'd love to see.
    Good luck with your new computer, hope the transition goes smoothly for you. You've just reminded me that it's high time I did a back-up, I've been meaning to all week.
    p.s. - love your new peony background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi, I'm so impressed with your watercoloring! How wonderful that you can just create your own scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is fabulous! Please keep sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley stunning! You are very talented with watercoloring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!