Monday, April 12, 2010

Featured Stamper Challenge Card 4/12

Hi! This is my card for yesterday`s Featured Stamper challenge. Read about it here.

FS166 Challenge

Mothermark filled in for Beth and picked...insert drum roll....PatSmethers!! WAHOO! I cannot believe she has not been featured but am so thrilled Cindy chose her today. Such talent does not go unnoticed!! You rock gf!! I finally picked this card...
Pat`s Card
...as I wanted to use roses so when you receive the card you will think of me. :-) I changed the orientation of the card. Changed my nestie to a Peony shape rather than oval. I changed my colors to a light orchid. I used textured cs rather than embossing although I did emboss my envelope. I punched the corner using an EK Success Corner Punch and did the same on the inside of the card. I sponged using Distress Ink Bundled Sage. I added Blush Pearls and Prima Roses. I hope you can see a bit of your card in mine and that you enjoy it!! Congrats again Pat!! We all love you!! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful card and Pat will love it for sure! Those purple roses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL CARD AND CASE!!! The flowers and the corner punch are wonderful!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo elegancka,a róże śliczne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!