Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Innovative Stamp Creations

Hi! This is the card I did for today`s sketch challenge. Thanks for filling in Dawn! Read about it here.
SC276 Challenge

I used textured Bazzill CS for my base. My dp and pleated ribbon is from PinkPaislee ~ Queen Bee. The beautiful stamp is from Innovative Stamp Creations which can be found here.
Innovative Stamp Creations
I distressed my layers, colored with copics lightly, and added Golden Root Stickles to the centers of the flowers. Added a gold butterfly charm. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hi Sis!!!!
A bit of Blog Candy up tonight!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how different this looks on my PC, now that I've finished making dinner and have been able to leave the laptop. Well, I should believe it - I never like editing my cards on it. I like the colour scheme and that beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, love your blog! I found you thru SCS and I'm happy I did.

    I'll be back for more you can count on that ~ your blog is very inspiring!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really gotta get some Bazzil paper....I really notice in on the cards of others.....this card is a beauty...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!