Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi Peeps! Wanted to share this daisy bucket bag I made this morning for today`s technique challenge. I think these are so much fun to do! I used a template I already had from Lauren Meader just because I was familiar with it. But Mel at SCS was gracious enough to let us use her pattern and instructions so thank you! Check them out! There are some cute ones in the gallery.
I did this card for today`s CAS challenge which was a sketch provided by kmahany. Thanks to her and Jen! Used Hero Arts bg stamp overstamped with flowers. I did the thumping technique. Added a sentiment from SU called Well Scripted which I am in love with! Added ribbon and rhinestones.
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! I have already been out in the backyard with the dogs. It is a bit slippery as it iced over last night so we tried to stay in the snow itself. They had a great time!! Talk again soon! Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. Love those rusty autumn colours in the card - very nice indeed.
    Ten inches of snow!! I hope you don't have to go out, or not far at any rate, till it's a bit easier to get around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and beautiful bucket bag Judi!!! So cheerful! You just put a big smile on my face :) I love that you used the thumping technique on your card - it looks great! I am trying to make a book so I can remember all the techniques I can use - sometimes I just sit down and stamp and forget everything I know! :) Hope you are staying warm! Thanks for the pretty snow pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on that sketch. Love the corner punch.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!