Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hi! Todays Inspiration Challenge is from Gennine`s Art store.Thanks for filling in Anne! Very nice pieces! It was hard to choose but I went with this one.



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6948113


I sketched the piece lightly on watercolor paper and used my Peerless Watercolors. Then I went back and added white dots with a Signo pen. Thanks for the great tip Karen! I then used SU Embosslit Butterfly dies and added pearls. The extra ferns are stamped in using HA stamps and Dusty Durango Ink. Thanks for taking a peek and have a fabulous Saturday. I could not sleep so thought why not do a card. Looks like we may be snowed in for a bit! May be back tomorrow after some sleep with another one. I liked this site!

6 comments:

  1. Wow - you sketched this??? This is gorgeous Judi and it looks just like the inspiration piece! I love the layout with the red panel and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! this is absolutely gorgeous! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your water coloring and sketching are amazing Judi!!!!! LOVE the bright and bold colors and that signo pen on the flower is wonderful! I smiled when I saw those butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing this, I am just going to have to find some time today somehow to check out the IC from yesterday - this is just stunning. Those warm colours are a wonderful combination, and I love your layout with the two solid panels, and then the dainty ferny leaf and butterflies down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW -- this is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!