Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hi! This is a triple challenge card. It first qualifies for today`s color challenge which was to use Soft Suede, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum. The dessert option was using a critter. And I used Bronte the dog. :-) This is the card I came up with for Teapot Tuesday`s challenge. You need to check that out here.



http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d.php?t=480541


We are going to New Orleans! So Bella and Bronte are coming along. They are throwing confetti and not spaghetti. And Bronte is blowing one of those party favor thingies. To drive everyone crazy at the party! Watch out he will blow that thing right in front of your face! But we are celebrating...so that`s the name of my card! Celebrating You. The darling image is from Mo Manning and was a freebie for her reaching the 1,000 member milestone! Check that out here.


http://digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com...-party-on.html


The sentiment stamp is from Verve. Which leads me to the 3rd challenge~ MOJO Monday 126 which is a sketch challenge. This was really fun! Many layers. You can read about that here.


http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/


I used Copic Markers to color my image. Cut it out in a nestie and sponged the edges. Hope you like it! Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!!

5 comments:

  1. Totally sweet image. Love the scalloped borders and the dsp you used too. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mardi Gras Judi!!!! This card is so joyous and adorable! Love it!!!!! That detailed scalloped border is fabulous too!!!! Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go combining all those challenges! Such a fun image and I'm impressed with what you did with the colors (I struggled with the soft suede combined with the plum shades). You were smart adding it in a more subtle way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi - I just saw this card a little while ago over on SCS and I love it...so fun and perfect for all your challenges!!! The image is sooooo stinkin' cute - LOL!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!