Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hi Peeps! Well this is the card I made for the CAS challenge for the Spring DT. I was just happy to be a part of this and was very surprised to learn I made the next round. :-) I was inspired by the slopes so thought of a field of flowers. This Cottage Wall DP has twists and turns as well and that and my poofy flower reminded of the luge. These flowers are so much fun to make! I have been making them for awhile now but usually do much smaller ones. There are many tutorials out there on how to make them but the other day I ran across the best I have seen on Corie`s blog. Check it out here. http://creationsbycorie.blogspot.com/2010/02/puffy-flower-tutorial.html
I am sure you will enjoy her blog as well!! My stamps are from SU and the one I used on the envelope is from PTI. Hope you like my version! Guess I am in Spring mode! As always thanks for peeking! Will be back later tonight with a dog tale. :-) And blog candy will be coming up soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Judi I am so glad yo are trying for the CAS DT! I'm rooting for you GF! I had such a fun time on the Summer team. Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judi!!! I LOVE that flower!!!! Congrats on making it to the next round!!!!!! Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Certainly can use a good dose of spring here in Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!