Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hi! Today`s featured stamper is Bar! Congrats to you and thanks to Tammy for filling in today. I had a ball going through her gallery. So much to be inspired by! I finally picked this card to case.



http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=177243


I changed the stamps I used, the colors, and did a side border rather than one on the bottom. She used a flower and buttons and I used dew drops. I made this card for my sister and although Mo Manning named this image stepsisters it looks like we did as kids. She is older than me and was always dragging me around with her somewhere! LOL I think she will get a kick out of this. The inside says Smile ~ Happy Birthday Thanks for peeking and have a great evening!
 Football is in my forecast very soon!!! I love Super Bowl night and my Boston Pork Roast is just about ready for pulling!! Oh,my! It sure smells heavenly in here! I think the dogs are actually drooling! LOL Didn`t say on SCS but here on my blog its GO SAINTS!!! LOL Since our teams didn`t make it this year thats who we are pulling for.
And yes...I was going to try to get the Flourishes Challenges done but it doesn`t look like that will happen. I did one!! Talk soon! Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh this card is really cute, love the image and the beautiful colors!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!