Monday, February 15, 2010

Hi! Today`s CAS challenge is to think Spring! So I got out my Serene Spring set. Colored and cut it out with a nestie. Popped it up and put it on a Bazzill Textured CS base. Added the rhinestones and sentiment. The inside leaves and on the envelope are from PTI. Thanks for peeking and have a wonderful day! It is a dreary day here...nice to stay in and stamp!And yes...this is my 2nd card. But wait! I have one more! LOL


I know...this is my 3rd card but I had it done so said to myself why not upload it. Used Serene Spring set again. Cut the butterfly twice and popped it up and my main panel which is on vellum. Colored with Copics. Thanks for peeking!




3 comments:

  1. I love both of these cards. they are fabulous. they both scream spring. great coloring job, too!
    thanks so much for sharing
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi - these are two gorgeous CAS cards!!! I always loved this SU Set and it's just perfect for this weeks CAS theme!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!