Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hi! This is a triple challenge card today. First it is for today`s color challenge. We had several choices based on the Olympic colors. I chose Event 1. Choose one color and one neutral. I chose red and white. I used the dessert option which was to use bronze, silver, or gold. Well I want to go all the way so I chose gold! The second challenge is for Teapot Tuesday. Today we need to bring Abner some color because he is sick of white,white,white! But we need to add color a bit slowly so he is not overwhelmed so I chose red and metallic gold since we are dealing with Olympics in this challenge as well! This won`t make much sense unless you read this.



http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d.php?t=481437


The third challenge is MOJO Monday which is a sketch challenge ~ MOJO127. This can be found here.


http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/


I obviously chose the square version because it is hip to be square! LOL I stamped my flowers and had my sentiment be the focal point today. I used a metallic pen for the centers of the flowers. The cool red paper is shiny and looks almost like snake skin! I got it from Paula`s Kit Club. The white panel was run through SU`s Finnial Press EB folder. My ribbon is sheer and I added a bow made with bow easy and added a rhinestone. The gold is a metallic gold paper from PTI and was used for a layer and for the punched butterfly from MS.I added rhinestones for the body. Finished it off with gold dots and stamped a matching flower on the inside.


Thanks for peeking and I hope you like it! Comments always appreciated. Have a fabulous day! May be back with another one...time permitting. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judi!!!!! Love the red, white and gold together! And that ribbon is just heavenly!!!! Hope you are having a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! You can't go wrong with this striking color combo!!! A perfect mojo card - Judi!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!