Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hi! Roxie gave us a beautiful sketch based on a card by Julie. Thanks to you both! I pulled out an old SU set that I have always been fond of. I aged all my pieces with sponging Memento Cocoa Ink. Just colored in the flowers. Popped up the 2 panels. Added pearls, a bow, and K & Co. Corner treatments given to me by Mothermark. Thanks Cindy! The inside reads An act of kindness is long remembered and I stamped directly on the dp. I hope you like it! Thanks for looking and have a beautiful day!

8 comments:

  1. Very soft and romantic looking!
    Only just back from a day out with my aunt, so I am not sure I'll get creating tonight - more like an early bed, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT Judi! I just had to come hre and let you know how pretty this card is. Made with a whole lotta love right! I faved it you know. So look for a case soon in a gallery near yours. LOL Huge hugs my friend you are DA BOMB!!! Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! absolutely gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous! absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Judi! I love how you aged all of the panels! Just beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this is enough to make me flip my wig! lol...well, if I had one. :-) Gorgeous!! Love the Victorian, vintage feel to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous designed card - Judi!!! These images are perfect for this layout!!! You totally rocked this Sketch!!! Love it too!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been missing the challenges too - things should get a bit quieter from today, so I hope at least to catch up with this lovely sketch. As well as the soft romantic feel, I love those little corners and your beautiful bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous. I have that set too.. can't bear to part with it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!