Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hi! Today`s featured stamper is HamiltonGal! I love her style! She has a fun gallery and she is a genuinely nice person. Well deserved choice today! Congrats and enjoy Laurie!! For my first card I chose this one to case ~



http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=147277


I changed mine to a square, changed the colors, the stamps, and left off the ribbon and added 1 candy dot. I also popped my images up on inchie squares and the sentiment on a twinchie square. I must be trying to use the in colors now because I have a thing going using Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, and Crushed Curry.  
   This is a second card I did and this one will be sent to Laurie. This card was just a general case of several cards in her gallery. I hope I captured some of her style. I popped up my embossed panel (using an SU EB folder). I then used the SU Bloom Punch. I punched out 2 flowers from Melon Mambo textured CS. I then crumpled them up until the fibers broke down and I was able to split the paper in 2 and make new layers so it looks like the blooms are shaded. You can then curl the corners up and I used a Say It With Studs center. Very easy to make and lots of fun! I also embossed the envelope. The just because sentiment is from Mixed Messages from PTI. I hope Laurie likes it! Thanks for peeking and have a wonderful day!






5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous flower! Thanks for sharing the how-to. Both cards are so wonderful - she will be honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat flower, Judi! Good-looking stud as well - lol! Great CAS card with the embossed white BG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still so mesmerized by that flower Judi!!!! I have to go into the craft room and try it - it is gorgeous!!!! She is going to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous creations, Judi! Love that gorgeous flower! Beautifully done!

    Happy Valentines Day, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS perfection....really great designs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!