Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hi! This is a triple challenge card.The 1st is the color challenge which was to use Crushed Curry, Basic Grey, and Bravo Burgundy. I struggled with these colors today but thats a good thing...to challenge oneself. So this is what I came up with. Thanks Betty! The 2nd challenge is for MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge which can be found here.



http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/


And 3rd is for Teapot Tuesday which will make no sense unless you read this.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d.php?t=478737


Do join us! We always have so much fun! I thought this card with the flowers would show Curt if he became a florist his days would be filled with sunshine! Hope it works out for him! To do my card I used the SU cardstock colors and SU DP. I combined a flower from Of the Earth set with a leaf stem from Verve. The sentiment is also from Verve. My white cs is from Bazzill and is textured but it does not show in the photo. Used some punches and added pearls. Using the loop corner punch on one side only was an idea I got from Michelle Joy Wecksler who I so admire!!! A bit different for me today but that too can be good! Thanks for peeking and have a wonderful day!
Miserable cold rainy day here...making a slush of the snow which will probably refreeze tonight. And calling for more winter weather this weekend! YIKES! Talk later!!

5 comments:

  1. love this Judy...I too have been struggling with the color combo today - so far nothing, lol! Love that corner punch, too...what a neat idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is GORGEOUS! the simplicity of it is soooo elegant and your colors are fantastic!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mojo card. Love the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came looking for the snow pictures! And got side tracked by the beautiful cards! You did get snow! Wowee...looks like you live in Colorado! Hee!

    Hope Danny is doing better......Your blog is wonderful! Woof! Taffy and Molly, you are precious little ones! Snugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is so good. I love the lacy corners a lot!! They make a whole work to be fine. It is easy to make nice cards if you have all these punches at you . Sorry I have not he same opportunity to create mine cards even ((

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!