Friday, February 12, 2010

Sweet Friend Award

As a  new blogger, it was exciting to discover that Wanda Cullen, a fellow stamper and blogger from SCS had given me a Sweet Friend Award. Wow did she make my day!! Thanks,Wanda! And if you get a minute please stop by Wanda`s Blog and get inspired! I know I do!
 I am to list 10 things that make me happy and pass the award on to others.
These are in no special order.
1. My husband of 38 years...it just keeps getting better!
2. Our family and spending vacation together at the beach
3.Our 2 furkids ~ Taffy and Molly
4.SCS Friends and Fellow Bloggers leaving comments, sending cards, or just talking with them!
5. Puppy`s Breath Smell, A Newborn`s Smell, Ocean Smells, and Flowers
6.The birds outside our windows I get to watch on a daily basis
7. A good book ....and oh we have so many!
8.UPS pulling in the driveway with craft packages and then me using the contents in my little craft room.
9. Pulling that first tomato off the vine in the heat of summer and eating it with lots of good sea salt!
10. Good food!! Although we need to diet!
I will now pass this on to 4 of my followers who are always so encouraging and mean the world to me! Michelle ,Sabrina,Harriet, and Bonnie. Those who wish to participate please do but there are no obligations. This is for fun! Please visit these girls blogs as you will find eye candy and truly be inspired!
Thanks and blessings to all who take the time to visit me and leave comments on my blog. You are the reason I am here! I appreciate each and every one of you! Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank You Judi!!!!!! I love all of your favorite things! You are one of my favorite things!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Judi - you so deserve this award!! You have been such a sweet friend to me and I totally appreciate you! Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that was so sweet of Wanda.. I think you both are two of the nicest people..It is fun to read more about you.. I will be in touch soon..I hear we are getting snow..Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to get to know you a bit more - Judi!!! We love a lot of the same things...no wonder I like you so much *grin*!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!