Monday, February 22, 2010

Just a quick post this morning to thank those of you who played along with the featured stamper yesterday! I had intended to case one of my own cards but it truly took me all day and night to leave comments, answer pm`s, and emails. I am not complaining mind you! I feel so honored to have been chosen. And so many of you said such lovely things about me...I cried quite a bit!
I will be back this afternoon with a CAS challenge and Technique challenge card. ( I have a few ideas rolling around! ) I have a dentist appointment at 11:30 so that is breaking up my day. It is just for a cleaning so I should not be gone long. I know my dogs hope not! Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! It was raining here but now looks like it may be clearing.
Talk to you soon! Hi Sis!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your cleaning was just that and nothing else turned up!! My *just a cleaning* turned into a filling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again on being FS. Isn't it the most wonderful feeling? BTW, your dogs are too cute! I came to look at your punched critters. So adorable and I can't wait to make some. Have a fantabulous week!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!