Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi! This is a double challenge card. First it qualifies for yesterday`s Inspiration Challenge which was to be inspired by the Olympic skaters costumes. I used this cute digi stamp from Prairie Fairy. Sarah Meier and her gorgeous costume spoke to me. You can see it here.
Costume


Today`s Featured stamper is angelladcrockett. WOOT! I love her style! She is so deserving of this honor! Her gallery is absolutely filled with eye candy and she is a geuinely beautiful person...inside and out! So enjoy your week Angella! I finally chose this card to case.
Angella`s Card


I kept the color Kraft but changed my accents to yellow and corals. Rather than cutting my fairy out I used a nestie so she could be sitting on clouds. I changed my ribbon placement and added a flower. I added embossing and pearls to the side of the card and envelope rather than the entire base. Hope she likes my A is for Angella Fairy. I personalized it by adding the A. Its difficult to see but she has glitter on her dress and wings. Thanks for peeking and have a fabulous Sunday!!
Hi Sis!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!