Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hi all! I received the best surprise in the mail today! M (Stamp Muse) sent me the card she did for featured stamper day to honor me!! Pictures do not do cards justice. I love the elegant black and white and the image is just beautiful! I love the added dewdrops and the cute tiny butterfly. Lovely Asian card!! Thank you so much! I appreciate our friendship and you being so thoughtful in sending this to me. It will go on my wall of fame in my craft room!!
Hi! I tell you I had a wonderful mail day today!! Look at the gorgeous creation MJW (Michelle) sent me! She did this card in my honor for being featured stamper Sunday. This card is crazy beautiful!!! The colors and stenciling are just amazing in person! The added pearls and inked corduroy button were the perfect accents! And the added thank you is lovely. Going on my wall of fame in my craft room! I just love you gf!! You are the bestest!! I so appreciate you!
Hi! I am so appreciative of you Anne! For our friendship, your encouraging comments, and just being you! And look! She sent me 2 of the cards she did in my honor for featured stamper day! Don`t you just love the friendship card with that adorable bird border? And the gorgeous blue and kraft card was one of my favorite cards that I made. What a delicate beauty you turned this into my friend! I so love the colors and those tiny cut out flowers! The added pearls and ribbon and stick pin is just so elegant. Love you gf!!
Wow what a fabulous day today. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I soooo appreciate you too Judi!!!!!! :) Wow - that lace creation is gorgeous - it all caught my eye - the coloring, the bitty butterfly, the lovely lace! As always, your attention to every last detail makes your creations beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely happy mail day you had, Judi, and you deserve it.
    I agree, seeing and holding a card in real life is always extra special.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!