Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hi! Todays card is a triple challenge card. Woot! First it is included in the Color Challenge gallery and today`s colors are Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, and Sage Shadow. The dessert option was patterned paper which I have used on the inside of my card. Its from the Welcome Neighbor pad from SU. The second challenge is MOJO125 Sketch Challenge which can be found here.



http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2010/...onday-125.html


I tweaked mine a bit to accomodate my images so I hope the challenge police don`t come after me! The 3rd challenge is for Teapot Tuesday Challenge which can be found here.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d.php?t=479656


We are going to France! Well I found out through the grapevine that Pierre the dog is a very distant cousin to Bodacious and he has been invited on the sly to come to the teaparty and celebrate his birthday! Not to mention I needed a guy birthday card. So stretch that imagination and picture it working out! Thanks so much for peeking and have a fabulous day!
I hope to return later but for some reason I am dealing with internet connection issues with my phone company. GRRRR! Seems to happen the same time every day too. So I will try!!  Hugs!!

2 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!