Monday, February 22, 2010

So, Sabrina mentioned she hoped my cleaning didn`t turn into anything more. Well I do actually have a broken tooth and a filling adjacent to it. But our dentist stays so booked there is no way he could have done it today. My next appointment is not until the middle of April! Thank goodness it does not hurt right?
Danny goes to the eye doctor tomorrow (I gave him my appointment...did not really need to go until next year) and then he has an xray on Wednesday to see if his cast can come off! I hope so!
Phew! So now back to my cards! And cards are still being made in honor of me being featured stamper! I am having so much fun with that! And I am very appreciative!!
These 4.25" cards are double challenge cards The first challenge is today`s Technique challenge which is ~ It`s In the Pieces We were to use punched art, die cuts to create a scene Well I wanted to keep my cards CAS because the cards are also for today`s CAS challenge ~ A Makeover I chose this card to redo



http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=105943


I like this card but wanted an Easter theme with no embellishments except for the daisies on the inside of the cards. My Easter friends were punched and pieced. Hope you like them! Thanks for coming by!
Watch for blog candy! When Danny`s cast comes off I will be adding some!

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable, I love them all!!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed that your hubby's cast comes off, I know how awful they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, these are soooo cute! Good luck to both of you. Maybe your dentist will have a cancellation? Lucky we live in a small town...dog next door jumped up and broke my front tooth a couple of months ago. I would have had to walk around with a bag on my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He,he,he these are tooooo stinkin' cute!!! Awesome take on the challenge GF!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my these are so cute! I hope your DH's cast can come off!! Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!