Monday, February 8, 2010

Hi! Today`s CAS challenge was to be inspired by an online site called Candy Crate. I needed another birthday card so got my inspiration from this Birthday Tower that had cupcake cookies.



http://candy-crate.stores.yahoo.net/bicoandcagit.html


It also qualifies for CPS 153 Sketch Challenge brought to us this week by Papertrey.
 http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/
I used pink shimmer as a base and layered red and a piece of white run through a cb folder. I then stamped and punched out my cupcake twice (from MS) and added Liquid Applique and red stickles for the sprinkles. The sparkle is not showing up in the photo. :-(


I added a bit of gingham ribbon and a couple of candy dots.Added my sentiment from PTI on a word window punch. Easy peasy! Thanks for taking a look and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. this is so cute-love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Loving that cupcake!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious birthday card, Judi!! Your cupcake looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! Yummy! LOVE the colors and the cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take that cupcake! ;) What a cute card! Love the way you decorated the cupcake and that gingham ribbon is a great touch! Feels homey! I'd also love to take a walk in the gorgeous rose garden that you have as your title photo. Are you a labrador lover? Taffy looks so sweet! I have two labs - a yellow and a black. Wonderful creatures!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!