Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hi! This is a double challenge card. The 1st challenge is today`s sketch challenge. When I first saw it I got excited because it had so many layers it looked very interesting. And I think it proved to be! Thanks for filling in Korin! The 2nd challenge is for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Anniversary Challenges. I am going to try to do them all...they all look like such fun! This one is hosted by one of my favorite stampers ~ Silke Ledlow. Her challenge is to use Pink! I went for a shabby look on this rose card. I hope you like it! I feel a bit out of my league with these fabulous stampers but decided to join the fun anyway! Thanks for looking and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the flowers you used. What a terrific card Judi.. The colors are great..I am loving the sunshine. We are without heat though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Just finished the first of my Flourishes cards, but I'm going to wait for daylight tomorrow to take a picture. I like your pink creation - slightly country rather than shabby, for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just the sweetest Judi!!! Thank you for your kind words :)!!! I'm so happy you've played along and I think your card is GORGEOUS!!!! You fit right in GF ...so no worries at all!!! You know I love your creations!!! BTW you totally rocked the SC too!!!

    Thank you so much for celebrating this special event with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of your league??? With a beautiful card like this, you're among the best! This is amazing with those deckled edges and pearl accents! I love what you've done with that floral image and you've rocked both challenges with this card! Well done!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi - your card is up there with those other stampers!! AND you decorate your envie!! Gorgeous card!!

    P.S. How did you get the SCS logo - I want one formy blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!