Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MMTPT114 Teparty Challenge Card! 10/6

Hi! Well its about time I returned to the teaparties!! I have just got back from vacation (where we received 24.5" of rain in 2 days! LOL) and had to do this card as it is going to a very brave man named Kyler who just happens to be Lisa Lara`s son! Please read about it here and send him a card if you have the time!No story from me other than to say a huge thank you to those serving this country of our`s! We so do appreciate each and everyone! Kudo`s to Kyler! YAY! Sending you and your mom hugs!
Thanks for looking at my CAS card! My sentiment is a sneak peek of a sentiment included in a stamp set called Thankful For You from Mark`s Finest Papers which will be released in October! I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome image for Kyler's card...love, love it and great CAS design as well! Whoa...that's alotta rain! Glad you all are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image! It caught my eye, as I've been busy studying for a theory test as I am thinking of maybe getting a motorbike licence. It looks just like all the warning signs at the start of the theory book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so bold and fabulous.....he'll love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card, Judi! Sorry about all that rain, but I hope your vacation was fabulous otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!