Sunday, October 31, 2010

And the WINNER IS......

Post Number 14 ~
marilynprestonn said...

Judi, you know how much I enjoy getting lost into novels. I just love those "page-turners" the most. I have read a book called Lost & found, by Jacqueline Sheehan. It's about a widow that decides to move to a place where nobody knows her and struggles with her grieving, and finds more than love on the way to it.

It was quite interesting to read the "internal dialogue" she has about the whole thing. If you love stories with dogs, there is one cool one in there too.

Thank you Judi, for this fun idea and different kind of Candy! Hugsxo

I looooooooooove you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is just sooooooooooo much fun. I could not believe what I was reading this morning,ME, THE WINNER, but I guess it's true! Thank you Judi, for this gift of reading purposes.

    You are a dear and original gal.xoPeggy, the NUT!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!