Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Innovative Stamp Creations Release ~ Fast Approaching!!

Hi Peeps! I have not abandoned you. Life just sometimes throws us lemons. I have a few medical problems I will not bore you with but has made my crafting a bit more difficult. So I end up being slower ~ which I am having to adjust to like it or not!
Wanted to give you a heads up at what a fabulous release Innovative Stamp Creations will have for you this Thursday. Been working away on that so see you then!!
Hugs, Judi
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Judi, I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling up to par. Take care of yourself - that's what's important. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so spunky? Hope it's something simple and fixable. Missing seeing your wonderful creation, my friend! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!