Friday, October 22, 2010

Innovative Stamp Creations Release!! NEW!! Foliage 10/22/10

Friday 10/22/10

Day 2:


Do you agree, leaves are truly mesmerizing and breathtaking?! Take a look at the Inspirational image I used to create my design! Consider using earth-tone colors on this beautiful realistic image!





I stamped this beautiful image in Versamark and embossed with Judikins Rustique Tin Can EP. I then colored with Copic Markers and sponged in some bg color. Matted it and put it on an embossed card base. The thanks image is on the inside of the card. I added the twine and pumpkin charm.
This time I went very CAS. I started with a white base and popped up a white panel. I stamped the leaves and colored with Copic Markers and Distress Inks then cut them out. Stamped the word Journey and cut it out
and adhered. Basic Grey DP is on the inside of my card. I hope you enjoyed my samples today!

Please be sure to visit our Talented group of Creative Architects’ and become inspired.            
                    

5 comments:

  1. OMG, Judi, I'll have to say your first card just blows me away! This is such a gorgeous time of the year and you have captured the warm autumn colors with the leaf images so well! Many thanks for your kind condolences on my blog...I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just beautiful, Judi! Love the rich colors and very different looks of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi, that textured background is just perfect with those wonderfully colored leaves. I wish I could bottle-up fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those leaves ARE breathtaking. What an amazing job you did with these, Judi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiration indeed my dear! Wow cards...you have been a busy cardmaker, artist-E! hugsxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!