Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sweet Vicki Dutcher!! 3/12

Hi Peeps! Well, I got up this morning to a pleasant surprise! Sweet Vicki Dutcher had passed on a Beautiful Blogger Award to me! I so admire Vicki as a person, crafter, and am proud to call her my friend! Please stop by her blog, All I Do Is Stamp , but make certain you have plenty of time to be inspired by all her fabulous creations! Thank you Vicki! You are a gem.
I am now supposed to pass on a few things about myself. Well most of you already know common things about me so these are things you may not know.
I love all things pink and girly although I am more of a tomboy myself. I love changing my hair color, getting my nails done, and got a rose tattoo on my leg at the age of 51!
I love puppy breath, the beach, a good book, Bon Jovi, lobster, oysters on the halfshell, sushi, and a bloody steak.
I love cranberry glass, red lobster suckers that you get at Cape Cod, and Real Maple Candy that come in a box and are in the shapes of leaves.
 I love my BMW, the smell of my sheets after hanging outside, and Windows 7 because I am a PC and Windows 7 was my idea. :-)
And now I get the honor of passing this fun award on to two fellow bloggers who do indeed have beautiful blogs and have been so supportive of my blog! Michelle Joy Wecksler and Lorraine Mastalski. Please visit these two special people and be delighted with their creative blogs! Visit Michelle at Figments of My Imagination and Lorraine at Paper Vernissage You two can just grab your award off my sidebar.
May try to fit a card in later today...if not I will be back tomorrow!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much Judi!!!!! You are soooo sweet!!!!!! :) I appreciate the award and will display it proudly on my blog :) Thanks for making my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool that you should get this award. Your blog is not only beautiful and so inspiring, you are too. I enjoy chatting with you and sharing about our passion for cardmaking and reading also. Congratulations to you girlfriend. Hugs, Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Judi, thanks so much. I really do enjoy coming here to your place and seeing all that you've been up to. You are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!